You are searching about In The Formula E Mc2 What Does E Represent, today we will share with you article about In The Formula E Mc2 What Does E Represent was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic In The Formula E Mc2 What Does E Represent is useful to you.
A Simple, Cost Effective Childhood Obesity Prevention Strategy For Any School District in the US
Although the childhood obesity epidemic has recently been touted as disappearing, the problem is far from over, and we are light years away from eliminating it. While complex and expensive solutions are proposed by many authorities, a group of concerned exercise physiologists recently outlined a simple 7-step solution that any school district in America can implement, as long as they are willing to take action. and they really want to take it. regular, childhood obesity screenings in their schools starting this fall.
Here is their Simple 7 Step Solution….
1. Adopt a district-wide goal of eliminating childhood obesity in a decade or less.
2. Do a district wide test to find out which of your students can handle traditional challenges. Since it is common knowledge that children who can do traditional pull-ups cannot be obese, you will start the school year with documented evidence that a certain percentage of your students are not obese. This will serve as a basic foundation.
3. Award all students who can perform traditional draws with a special T-Shirt (sweatshirt, cap, etc.) and a Certificate of Vaccination which means that as long as they maintain their ability to draw, they will be naturally vaccinated. . against obesity.
4. Encourage these students to increase their ability to do regular pull-ups, because the more pull-ups students can do, the greater their fitness (leanness) will be.
5. Then, using a simple height-adjustable pull-up bar and leg-assisted pull-ups, begin helping all K-2 students learn to perform traditional pull-ups at a predictable time, and naturally secrete against obesity in this process.
6. Add a grade level each subsequent school year (ie add 3rd grade in year 2, add 4th grade in year 3, etc.) until all grade levels, K -12, do not include.
7. Document and celebrate all of your accomplishments on your school’s website and newsletters and update local media as you make systematic and documented progress toward eliminating childhood obesity in your school district every weekday.
If you like simple, cheap and proven ideas, don’t wait any longer. Act today!
And a Potential State Budget
As noted above, this cost-effective obesity prevention strategy is one that every school district in the United States can begin this fall if they take action themselves. But if it starts on its own, school districts willing to take action are hard to find, some states may decide it’s time to step up pro-actively and prime the pump, and the following represents a State Budget that will start throwing the ball.
1. One State Director, $100,000 (total $100,000)
2. Ten Regional/State Directors at $50,000 each ($500,000 total)
3. Ten $10,000 for 10 physical education teachers in each Region (total $1,000,000)
4. Equipment and Communications $400,000 (total $400,000)
5. Total State Budget (personnel, equipment and communications) $2,000,000
6. Goal #1, to document 20,000 naturally anti-obesity students in 1 year
7. Goal #2 document 2,000 students naturally protected against obesity/area
8. Document Objective # 3 200 students naturally protected against obesity/salary status
9. Goal #4 will be to keep the average lifetime cost of preventing obesity in students under $100 per student
10. Goal #5 will be to repeat this project every year for a full decade to effectively eliminate childhood obesity in this state.
11. A national budget (50 states) of $100,000,000 per year would protect/document at least 1,000,000 naturally obese children each year.
12. A decade-long, $1,000,000,000 national budget ($1 billion over 10 years) would eliminate childhood obesity in America and prove to be a real bargain when compared to the cost of not winning that critical and costly battle. .
Video about In The Formula E Mc2 What Does E Represent
You can see more content about In The Formula E Mc2 What Does E Represent on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about In The Formula E Mc2 What Does E Represent
If you have any questions about In The Formula E Mc2 What Does E Represent, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article In The Formula E Mc2 What Does E Represent was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article In The Formula E Mc2 What Does E Represent helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles In The Formula E Mc2 What Does E Represent
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords In The Formula E Mc2 What Does E Represent
In The Formula E Mc2 What Does E Represent
way In The Formula E Mc2 What Does E Represent
tutorial In The Formula E Mc2 What Does E Represent
In The Formula E Mc2 What Does E Represent free
#Simple #Cost #Effective #Childhood #Obesity #Prevention #Strategy #School #District